Another "room" I have finished, this one is in built in a frame to hang on the wall.
I'm sorry the pictures aren't that clear, I've been waiting for a more sunnier day to take them for the light to be better but no joy with that here.
This one was hard to put together, mainly due to the pieces being so small and my heavy handedness doesn't help, but I got there in the end, lol.
The bed didn't come with the all the pieces needed in the kit so had to make them myself and the signpost was missing also, so I again made that too.
The battery box for the lights was also damaged so I had to take one from another kit, so quite disappointed that this kit didn't live up to expectations. Still it was enjoyable to put together, although the tree and rock needed 24 hours to fully set, but I set about making the furniture while this was drying.
Unfortunately the photos don't really do it justice as there is plenty of detail which you just can't see in the pics, but there is a you-tube video of it being put together by someone else, so I've added it to the post.