so I took the crochet one I made ages ago but was a bit wonky gave it a wash and undid some of it. It then I made a knitted larger outer cover. This means more protection for the mobile. It also means it has an inside pocket for a spare tissue or hankie.
I knitted it on a long strip and created a button hole and curved edges on the closure flap. The panel was boring to knit so everyone now and then I knitted some bands of moss stitch in it.
I then did two rounds of single crochet around it before sewing onside to the inside yellow crochet case. then crocheted up the sides but left it an opening on the inside for the pocket between the back of the yellow crochet inner case and the back of the red and blue outer case.
I found a rescued dark blue button from my old recycled buttons and used red yarn to sew it to the case.